- Very comfy and friendly and.... so handy and quick and to get into Canterbury etc, being right next to the station!
- The bar staff and the restaurant was great. Especially Stevie on the bar very friendly. N
- The friendliness of the staff, the other customers & how clean all the rooms were
- Accommodating & friendly staff. Lovely pub below rooms. Rooms spacious, clean with essentials.
- Good breakfast well served as everyone came to breakfast together. Comfy (small, single ) perfectly adequate room. Hot shower, Lovely fluffy towels, Tea (and biscuit) facilities in room. Brilliant site, opposite station, short stroll into town.
- Excellent location opposite the station, ideal for a short visit from London. The downstairs pub looks welcoming and the breakfast was typical ‘Full English’ although not exciting. Very little street noise and parking is free.
- Great location for the town centre. Would be excellent for anyone arriving by train as directly opposite the station. (There's a clue in the name of course!)
- Great location, close to the train station. Very clean. Reasonable price beer!! Very helpful and friendly staff
- Convenience of course location, choice of rooms. Breakfast 😊
- Excellent location, spacious room, bit dated but light airy and clean, good value. Obviously as it's part of a pub it's a bit noisy and they have live music some nights which might be a problem. Great vintage cinema in the market square run by volunteers and only £5 to get in! Right opposite the station.
- Staff always a smile on the face nothing to much trouble for them
- Breakfast was excellent and good value for the quality of the food
- Staff were excellent - Stevie is a wonder
- Location was good for where we wanted to visit and access to town. Even though we had to wait for chef to arrive to cook breakfast it was excellent when it came. Another member of staff made us a hot drink. cBar staff were very accommodating. Couldn't make television work but girl from bar sorted it for us.
- friendly staff let us into the room a little before 2pm. good parking facility,
- Lovely location. Good park nearby to walk the dog.
- The Pub is good and not noisy. Sleeping just above I was afraid but in final no trouble at all. The parking is very easy.
Boughton Golf Club
University of Kent
Canterbury WestTrain Station
The Marlowe Theatre
Canterbury East Train Station
The Carriage Restaurant
Faversham market Market
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Ashford Eurostar International
Wingham Wildlife Park
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Sandwich Railway Station
Just 2 minutes’ walk from Faversham Train Station, Railway Hotel has been serving the town since the 19th century. Its bar maintains Victorian character, and rooms with attached bathroom are complemented by free Wi-Fi and free parking. Each room at Railway Hotel Faversham has en suite shower facilities with complementary toiletries. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, hairdryer and tea and coffee facilities. The bar offers cask-conditioned Kentish ales, from the Shepherd Neame brewery which is also based in Faversham and is 5 minutes away. On busy Preston Street, Railway Hotel is a short walk from the town’s shops and Market Square. There is also a cinema just 4 minutes away.