Waterside town house
27 Provender Walk Belvedere Road
- Everything was perfect. It is in an excellent position and the hosts are more than nice! 100% recommended!
- Victoria, Derek and Andrew were so friendly and the perfect hosts. They were so kind and hospitable they made the trip so pleasurable. They took the trouble to get to know me and welcome me and spend time with me. Thank you for making me feel so at home and for all your kindness, it really touched me. Beautiful views from the balcony of the Creek and of old barges and a variety of boats. A quiet retreat on the edge of town close to beautiful walks along Faversham Creek and interesting boatyard. Plenty of restaurants and pubs nearby, beautiful St. Mary's Church, Physic garden and I was lucky enough to enjoy Market day on the Friday.
- The host Derrick and Victoria are exceptionally friendly and welcoming. They are a pair of cute old couples who got a lot of stories to share with us. I was impressed by their background and their experience. It’s interesting and definitely our pleasure talking with them. Their house are basically a museum, a photo and art gallery and a riverside viewing site. We felt very comfy to stay. What can I expect for more?
- Great location for centre of town. Excellent value for money. Friendly, helpful owners. Free parking on drive too.
- Amazing area, kind/friendly hosts, comfy and homely. If I'm in Kent again 10/10 would stay.
- The owners were rxtremeky pleasant and helpful. The location was delightful and very central tovthe cdntre if town
- Lovely setting in a family home,made to feel very welcome
- Walking distance to town centre. Friendliness of hosts.
- The location was perfect , pretty and so peaceful. The host/hostess were extremely friendly, welcoming and nothing was too much trouble to assist ... they made us feel so comfortable. Would definitely stay there again if in that area.
- Tory and Derrick were wonderful hosts. I was travelling alone and was made to feel completely at home, especially as there is only one room, a twin, in the house for guests. . The location of the house on the waterfront of Faversham Creek is relaxing and historically very interesting, being within a short stroll of the boatyards and several quaint places to shop, eat and drink- including the traditional Anchor pub. It is also well placed to explore the old market town of Faversham, which is easily reached by foot in the other direction. I will definitely stay again, as it is also convenient for onward travel to Europe by ferry or the Shuttle, but well away from any hustle and bustle. It is also convenient and safe to have parking right outside the front door.
- The host's were so friendly, we loved the location and the house was spotless 10/10.
- Lovely hosts who made me feel right at home. Faversham was an unexpected delight - it was not my destination for the trip but well worth a visit.
- The hosts were very very friendly and welcoming. The location is absolutely beautiful!! Incredible value for money I would definitely stay again and would highly recommend this!!
- Very comfy beds. Excellent value for money.
- Breakfast was good, hosts were very hospitable!
Boughton Golf Club
University of Kent
Canterbury WestTrain Station
The Marlowe Theatre
Canterbury East Train Station
Anchor Inn Cafe/Bar
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Ashford Eurostar International
Wingham Wildlife Park
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Sandwich Railway Station
Featuring a terrace, Waterside town house provides accommodations in Faversham with free WiFi and garden views. There's a bathroom with a bath, bidet and shower. The family stay offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 52 miles from Waterside town house.