CreekSide B and B
16 Waterside Close
- On arrival Sharon was there to greet us. We where offered refreshments and shown to our room. It was cosy and overlooking the creek. We had tea coffee water and chocolate in our room. The bed was clean and very comfortable . The bathroom was also very clean as where the towels. She had even put us toiletries. Breakfast was excellent and we had a good choice of everything. Fresh coffee was always offered when we come back from our day out.We would highly recommend this B&B to anyone wanting to stay in faversham or surrounding area.
- The location was really good and nice and quiet
- Clean, friendly, lovely food. Very helpful
- The room was very comfortable and spotless, the view is incredible, worth going for that alone! Sharon was lovely, breakfast amazing - we hope to return!
- Very good location with a nice view of the Creek and the boats.
- Sharon was an amazing last greeted us at the door and was more than helpful and had extensive knowledge of the beautiful Faversham! The rooms were clean and airy and has everything we needed and the breakfast was the cherry on top! Perfect end to our holiday
- Everything, clean, comfortable and lovely staff.
- Very comfy room, lovely aspect. We were made very welcome. Lovely breakfast.
- Lovely home of our host Sharon, our room way bright,large & clean. Bed was very comfortable & we slept like logs. Sharon couldn’t do enough for us, from the minute we arrived. Breakfast was freshly cooked & the coffee was amazing. Highly recommend!!!!! Can’t wait to go back.
- The Bed was so comfortable, The location is to die for, Breakfast was great and the host was amazing.
- Lovely host. Did more than we expected. We felt really at home. Breakfast was fantastic. She fulfilled al our whishes. Bought even Very old Gouda cheese. We were allowed to use her Kitchen. We shall definitely book this b@b again. Sharon knows to run a perfect b@b. Had also a lot of good tips for spending your day.
- Sharon our hostess was so welcoming and helpful. She had a great knowledge of things to do and see in the area. The bedroom was bright, airy, comfortable and quiet with a lovely view across the creek. Breakfasts were delicious and varied - something different on each of our four mornings there. There is a lovely balcony overlooking the garden and harbour.
- Very friendly and accommodating host, thank you Sharon.
- Very nice host, comfy and large bed, beautiful surroundings
- Very clean, very comfortable, quite, fantastic breakfast and a lovely host!
- Very friendly and helpful owner & a delicious breakfast !
- Lovely lady, relaxed atmosphere. Excellent breakfast with wide range of cereals and muesli for my wife and full English for me.
- Sharon was an absolute pleasure. Wonderful host and provided really wonderful service, and her breakfast was a delight.
- We loved everything about the property, location and value for money. The host was very lovely and extremely accommodating! We would certainly recommend and stay again!!
- Sharon very welcoming and made our stay very comfortable. Upgraded our room which was appreciated,fantastic bed, plenty of well cooked and presented breakfast. Excellent value for money.
- Sharon is a great host and cooks a great English breakfast. En-suite room was very comfortable.
- Lovely breakfast and a very friendly host :-)
Boughton Golf Club
University of Kent
Canterbury WestTrain Station
The Marlowe Theatre
Canterbury East Train Station
Posillipo, Italian restaurant Restaurant
Creek Creative, Scrumptious veggie and vegan Cafe/Bar
The Anchor pub, Standard Quay Restaurant
The Yard, delicious local sourced food Cafe/Bar
The Sun, popular pub Cafe/Bar
Faversham market. Tuesday,Friday and Saturday Market
Macnades, amazing farmers market Market
The Albion pub, great Mexican food. Restaurant
Herne Bay Ocean/Sea
Faversham Creek River
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Ashford Eurostar International
Wingham Wildlife Park
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Sandwich Railway Station
Located in Faversham, Kent, CreekSide B and B offers accommodations with free WiFi and free bikes, just 0.6 mi from the center of Faversham. Faversham Train Station is 1 mi away and offers direct fast trains to London. Both rooms are located on the second floor offering views over the Creek. A king size bed, free WiFi, TV, hairdryer and hospitality trays are provided in the rooms. One room features an en-suite, while the other room has a private bathrooms with bath and shower over. A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property. Whitstable and Canterbury is within 9.9 mi away, while Margate is 26 mi from the bed and breakfast. The Channel tunnel and Dover docks are a around a 30-minutes drive away.