36 Stone Street
- The beautiful cotton sheets, crisp, clean and comfortable bed. Stylish house, beautiful decor and wonderful host. Excellent breakfast , seasonal local fresh fruit and artisan loaf bread.
- My partner and I stayed in the loft (economy double) and found it a lovely room- spacious, comfy, quiet, and cool. Sally is so friendly and helpful, and the breakfast she prepared was delicious. Thanks- we loved our stay!
- Friendly host , clean and tidy environment, good helpful knowledge of the area and places to visit and eat, great breakfast of homemade muesli and as much tea and toast as required.
- Sally was a great host. Beautiful house and room. Location is perfect, short walking distance from town centre
- Thank you! We enjoyed everything about our stay. The host was friendly and informative. Location was perfect for a 2 minute stroll to the town centre. We felt so relaxed and welcome during our 2 night stay in such a beautiful stylish and chilled home. Plenty of (vouchered) parking spaces near the property, we were provided with a voucher in arrival. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean and fresh, great facilities. The breakfast was lovely. We would definitely stay here again. The handsome, and beautifully chilled doggy was a pleasure to meet, you would hardly notice he lived there.
- Sally was a lovely host Made very welcome Gave good advice on area Archie the 🐕 really friendly Central location Awesome remembrance gardens next to house Would recommend this for all Thank you Sally
- Host was very hospitable and helpful and we enjoyed chatting at breakfast. She also had some great suggestions on places to visit and local tips. Breakfast was very nice and very much to our taste.
- Very tasty breakfast with very good quality food. The owner was very helpful and find. Relaxed atmosphere and extremely welcoming.
- Great location close to bus stops town and lovely lady
- Host was really friendly and accommodating. Very nice atmosphere. Felt at home.
- would have liked facilities to make coffee/tea in our room as we are very early risers
- Everything, there was nothing to dislike, either with our host or Faversham. Breakfast was refreshing and taken at ease.
- It was a private accommodation which made the stay so lovely. Sally was amazing, our room and the entire house was decorated with so many nice details. Even though breakfast was only until 10 she left it out longer for us as well. The house is about a minute from town centre, 5-7 minutes from the shops and 5 minutes to the train station. We really enjoyed our stay!
- Sally is a fantastic host. Her breakfasts are amazing as is her home.
- Location is excellent. Close to Station, Market, Brewery, Town Centre. Breakfast was superb. Conversation perfect
- Good location, proprietor very friendly, lovely breakfast, fast wifi signal.
- Zeer fijne B&B. Aangenaam contact met de gastvrouw. 's Ochtends lekker ontbijt met verse producten in de keuken en gezellig samen wat keuvelen. Nette, grote kamer aan de straatkant. Echter geen last van verkeerslawaai in de ochtend. Parkeren langs de straat, maar gastvrouw zorgt voor parkeerkaart. Geen probleem dus. Ideale uitvalsbasis voor uitstapjes naar de oostkust (bv. Whitstable) of Canterbury. Maar ook Faversham zelf is een zeer gezellig stadje met ruime keuze aan restaurants. Mooie wandelroutes in de omgeving.
- Sehr gepflegte Unterkunft. Sehr freundliche Gastgeberin. Viele Tipps bekommen für Ausflüge. Alles unkompliziert. Auch wurde an alles gedacht: von Aspirin, Kosmetikartikel bis WLAN-Schlüssel war alles bereits da und konnte kostenfrei genutzt werden.
- L'accueil familial et très personnalisé de Sally, son attention et ses conseils avisés durant tout le séjour. Le petit déjeuner est excellent et tout est fait maison : confitures céréales, etc. La localisation est idéale au centre ville.
Boughton Golf Club
University of Kent
Canterbury WestTrain Station
The Marlowe Theatre
Canterbury East Train Station
the 3 mariners Restaurant
Canterbury open market Market
Spice Lounge Cafe/Bar
Co op Supermarket
Faversham market Market
Faversham Creek River
English Channel Ocean/Sea
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Ashford Eurostar International
Wingham Wildlife Park
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Sandwich Railway Station
Located in Faversham, Stone street provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden and a shared lounge. There's a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries. A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 52 miles from Stone street.