60 Newton Road
- A very comfortable and homely guesthouse with a very friendly and hospitable owner. From the minute that you arrive, the owner, Mary, was so accommodating and helpful. She made us feel at home. The room is very comfortable/ roomy. Ample delicious breakfast
- Mary was a wonderful host and couldn't help youenought
- The most wonderful breakfast. Amazing attention to detail. Exceptional kindness shown. Fabulous welcome. Extremely comfy bed.
- Mary was a marvelous host - nothing was too much trouble, as soon as we arrived [on the hottest day of the year, a record breaker] she sat us down for a drink [of which there was great choice] she even helped with carrying luggage. Location was good. Breakfast was excellent, we were really spoilt for choice [even smoked salmon on the menu], there were all sorts of jams, honeys etc, wonderful.
- Breakfast excellent, location brilliant and host Mary is amazing
- Very comfy clean and quiet. Breakfast was delicious and our host was wonderful!
- Immaculate inside and out! Lovely hostess Mary who made me very welcome and was very friendly and helpful. My room was well furnished with lots of extra little touches you don't often get these days. 10/10!!
- The feeling of being a guest in a very comfortable home. The owner was very friendly and made an excellent breakfast. Would stay there again.
- The room was spacious and uniquely furnished and very peaceful and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent with an amazing choice and lastly the host Mary was wonderful and went out of her way to make our stay 10/10 Thank you Mary
- Bed very comfy, breakfast delicious but most of all hostess was fabulous!
- A brilliant landlady and a brilliant breakfast.
- Mary the owner of Gladstone Guesthouse B&B is a lovely welcoming lady, who cooks up a wonderful breakfast. Nothing would be too much trouble for her.
- Mary was a wonderful host and my parents felt well looked after - an excellent breakfast too - 5 star 🌟
- Wonderful welcome from Mary. Immediately felt like part of the household. Will visit again when we use the Chunnel.
- Great location right by the train station. The lady who runs it is so friendly and helpful. Great for visiting Canterbury or Whitstable.
- Mary was very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The room was lovely and comfortable and the location is excellent. There's a lovely garden too.
- Fantastic host - great location- fabulous breakfast - excellent stay! can't wait to return!!
- Really comfy bed. Lovely hostess - Mary makes you feel really welcome. Everything I needed after a long day traveling down on the train.
- Delicious and plentiful breakfast. Very friendly.
- A lovely warming welcome & a very home from home experience . Mary is welcoming & friendly .
- The room was big and the place was very clean and comfortable, Mary who runs it is a very helpful and lovely lady.
Boughton Golf Club
University of Kent
Canterbury WestTrain Station
The Marlowe Theatre
Canterbury East Train Station
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Ashford Eurostar International
Wingham Wildlife Park
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Sandwich Railway Station
One of our top picks in Faversham.Offering a shared lounge and free WiFi, Gladstone Guesthouse has accommodations in Faversham. The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. Gladstone Guesthouse offers a continental or buffet breakfast. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 52 miles from the accommodation.