Copton Thatch Lodge
15-16 Ashford Road
- Quiet location, lovely garden, nice host, very well equipped and nicely decorated.
- Accommodation and furnishings clearly new and beautifully presented. With 2 small children having the outside space was perfect. The location was excellent being just off the motorway and the owners were also really friendly 😊
- The garden and quiet location with easy access to Faversham
- Really beautiful holiday home. The pics don't do it justice. The living room area is lovely and is a good size. There were double doors which opened into the front garden which had outdoor seating and barbecue. Everything was clean and the kitchen well equiped.
- A Friendly helpful welcome. Clean, tidy, easy to find. Close enough to town centre.
- Absolutely stunning, couldn’t fault a thing! We absolutely loved our stay! The cottage is beautiful, so so clean and really well equipped! Coffee, tea and biscuits were a lovely touch after a 6 hour journey. Beds were comfy, and smelt amazing! The living room is so nice, the board games kept us entertained in the evenings. The surroundings are beautiful and the cottage is located close to the town centre. Thank you so much we will be back! We couldn’t have asked for anything more!
- Had an incredible stay. Lovely location, spotless inside, beds very comfortable and cosy living room area. Look forward to coming back in the spring
- Lovely cottage in the peace and quiet, perfect for our family.
- Very spacious, modern and clean. I appreciated that there was tea, coffee and milk.
- A fantastic place to stay very well equipped, clean and completely up-together. Fresh Milk, a few biscuits and a nice bottle of Fizz were super touches
- Good location minutes away from A2 so easy to get to and central for exploring Kent. Comfortable and clean with everything we needed. Very comfortable bed, slept like a log
- Extremely well equipped lodge! Very quiet position but very convenient as well. Everything you could possibly need in this property. Would be great for a young family as well as it has a great garden.
- It's very clean and it has a good sized garden for my son to run around and play in! It was very thoughtful of the host to leave a small bottle of milk and some snacks. The coffee machine was a bonus!
- Perfect reception and everthing clean and luxious.
- We stayed here in July for 2 days (what a pity we could not stay longer) and felt very welcome. The house is cosy and lovely decorated. The large garden is fantastic for relaxing and our kids had lots of fun playing there. We didn't miss anything! Ok, maybe a teapot ;-) Thanks a lot!
- Very clean and beautuful cottage with a big front yard. We can park our car in. Sue and Amanda is very nice to prepare capsules for coffee machine, cookies, bottles of water, etc. There are also football, tennis rack and badminton rack. Everything is very detail. We will definitely come back. Thanks
- Copton Thatch Lodge has been very well converted. Although it doesn't look much from the outside, the inside is lovely - comfortable furniture, clean and contemporary décor, and carefully chosen homely touches in the living area and bedroom. It is compact, but feels surprisingly spacious. The location is fantastic - a perfect weekend retreat in very close proximity to Faversham, Canterbury and Whitstable. Although minutes from the main road, you get a sense of being miles from anywhere, and it is extremely peaceful. The outdoor space is a real bonus, We would definitely book again if visiting this neck of the woods in the future.
- Lovely place, very comfortable, clean and owners were very accommodating. Would definitely go back
- Everything you could need was provided...including a BBQ and toys for the children to play with in the garden! Will definitely be booking again :)
- Friendly owners , comfortable and well laid out barn conversion, Great for self catering.
- Welcoming host, excellent facilities. Lovely to find a proper cot for my child to sleep in and a selection of bedding, instead of just the usual mesh travel cot. Spacious bedroom and the sofa bed in the living room was unexpectedly very comfortable. Gas bbq with outside seating was a nice touch, but would have been more relaxing if the garden area was fenced in to stop little ones potentially running out onto a busy road. Despite being located close to the main road, the traffic could not be heard from inside the Lodge and we all slept very well. The property is in a good location to visit surrounding areas as quite central. Would highly recommend.
- Well thought out layout, light & airy. Lovely garden.
- It was spotless! Very well equipped, modern decor throughout. Close to Faversham and within a short distance of major routes through Kent. Owners were very pleasant and we had a nice chat with them shortly after our arrival.
Boughton Golf Club
University of Kent
Canterbury WestTrain Station
Canterbury East Train Station
The Marlowe Theatre
The Phoenix Tavern Restaurant
Reads Restuarant Restaurant
Creek Creative Studios Cafe/Bar
Faversham (Tues, Fri,sat) Market
Mackanade Fine Food Supermarket
Belmont House and Gardens Cafe/Bar
Sportman gastro pub Restaurant
Faversham Creek River
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Ashford Eurostar International
Wingham Wildlife Park
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Folkestone Central Railway Station
One of our top picks in Faversham.Located in Faversham, Copton Thatch Lodge provides accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. The holiday home features garden views and is 20 mi from Maidstone. Featuring a DVD player, the holiday home has a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven, a living room, a dining area, 1 bedroom, and 1 bathroom with a shower. A flat-screen TV is offered. A garden and a barbecue are provided at the holiday home. Canterbury is 11 mi from Copton Thatch Lodge, while Dover is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 52 mi from the accommodations.