The Sun Inn
10 West Street
This inn offers homely accommodation in a cosy building full of character with its wealth of old beams and huge inglenook fireplace. The Sun Inn is in the centre of the historic market town of Faversham, close to the Shepherd Neame brewery and visitor centre. If you enjoy gardens, take a wander through the nearby Mount Ephraim gardens and tea room. For a good family day out go along to Farming World, where all the family can have close contact with the animals. After a fun-filled day return to the warm hospitality and hearty pub food of The Sun Inn. The à la carte restaurant serves a variety of well-presented dishes. Accompany your meal with a fine wine or prize-winning Kentish lager or ale. -
Questa locanda occupa un edificio accogliente e caratteristico fornito di numerosi travi antiche e un enorme angolo caminetto, e dispone di alloggi dall'atmosfera casalinga. Il Sun Inn è situato nella storica città con mercato di Faversham, nelle vicinanze della fabbrica di birra Shepherd Neame e dell'ufficio informazioni turistico. Chi ama i giardini potrà fare una passeggiata nei vicini giardini di Mount Ephraim e visitare la sala da tè. Se desiderate trascorrere una giornata con la vostra famiglia visitate il Farming World, dove tutta la famiglia potrà essere a stretto contatto con gli animali. Dopo una giornata all'insegna dello svago potrete ritornare al Sun Inn, godere di una calda ospitalità e degustare abbondanti cibi da pub. Il ristorante à la carte serve una gamma di piatti dall'eccellente presentazione. Per accompagnare i vostri piatti potrete scegliere un vino prelibato, una premiata birra del Kent o una ale. -
Cette auberge offre des chambres simples dans un b -
- Excellent, central location, comfortable room and good full English breakfast.
- The room / bathroom was great and all the things they thought off breakfast was fab in the morning and staff were friendly and lovely plus it was a great location
- What a great place, clean and tidy with great food on hand breakfast was eccellent and staff are very friendly. Best value for money I have had in Kent.
- The location was fab and the atmosphere was good too. The Sun Inn offered value for money and the room was of a very good standard. Bed was really comfortable and the room decor was tastefully done with high quality furnishings. Breakfast which was included in the price of the room was a delightful bonus to our stay. Staff very friendly and welcoming.
- Great stay as always great staff and mgmt. best place to stay in Kent.
- extremely large, more than 16 square metres my guess. very well equipped even disosable razor and cream if needed
- This historic inn oozes character. It has traditional oak panelled bar and restaurant and also a pleasant shady terrace lined with plants. We sat in the shade there as it was almost too hot to move!
- Just a very frendly place.Very good breakfast
- I didn't take breakfast. Location was ideal. Staff were very helpful.
- Good choice of cooked breakfast. Excellent Fish & Chips. Very spacious and well equipped room overlooking the pedestrianised street. Centrally located for many attractions, Leeds Castle, Canterbury etc.
- Location Delicious food... fab breakfast choices Lovely comfortable rooms
- Bed very comfy. Large room and en-suite. Excellent accommodation. Breakfast very good . Even kippers on the menu!
- Fantastic location, great food & drink, plus excellent staff - could not be faulted!!!
- Excellent location, easy walking distance from station and shops. Good breakfast to set you up for the day
- Nice room. Beds comfy. Good location. Good breakfast.
- Breakfast was very good and the table service was good. Central location was excellent, just off the Market Place. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- I have no complaints really, top quality accommodation and breakfast, friendly and attentive staff.
- Clean, atmospheric, great pub, comfortable and tasteful rooms.
- Great location, fabulous ales and good quality food - as before, this was our second stay there.
- Everything. It was very comfortable lovely room. The staff were excellent.
- Gréât location, cosy and comfortable room (excellent bed) and friendly staff
Boughton Golf Club
University of Kent
Canterbury WestTrain Station
The Marlowe Theatre
Canterbury East Train Station
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Ashford Eurostar International
Wingham Wildlife Park
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Sandwich Railway Station
In Faversham’s historic center, this 14th-century Inn features rich character, original inglenook fireplaces, oak beams and a courtyard garden. Its bar serves cask ales from the local Shepherd Neame brewery. Bright, colorful rooms at the Sun Inn each have a TV, radio, free tea and coffee and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The Inn offers a varied menu of well-presented dishes that can be enjoyed in the bar, the courtyard garden or the classically styled restaurant. On Friday evenings, The Sun Inn hosts live music entertainment in its pub. Local shops, restaurants and bars are all within a few minutes’ walk of The Sun Inn, while the scenic Kent coast is less than 2 miles away. Historic Canterbury is a 15-minute drive.