The Judds Folly Hotel, Sure Hotel Coll
Set in 3 acres of parkland, Judds Folly hotel has a bar, a lounge and free Wi-Fi. Historic market town Faversham is just a 5-minute drive away. The elegant Conservatory Restaurant overlooks the picturesque water feature. Food is also served throughout the day in the tea rooms. Each of the beautifully furnished rooms at Judds Folly has Freeview TV, and complimentary fresh fruit and mineral water. -
- This is a luxury hotel. The room was small but very comfortable. The historical background of the place is a wonderful plus. Ask the staff about that, very interesting, indeed. The food was superb. They have all you need and breakfast is included and delicious; more than ample. Loved my stay.
- When we booked, we looked for a place where it's easy to walk the dogs. This hotel is ideal, as it's situated in a little park. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was prefect that the hotel has a restaurant too, so we hadn't to go out for dinner after a long drive. We could sit outside before, on the patio and had a drink. For us, being on the way up north England, the hotel is perfectly situated and because of the green/park around it, you could easily relax before continuing the last long drive.
- Friendly welcome, great room for us and our 15 year old son.
- Excellently located on the outskirts of town, this hotel is clean and pleasant, without being exceptional, with friendly and helpful staff. All in all, it was a very comfortable two night stay.
- I always like staying here, staff are always pleasant, facilities good and food always nice too Most of the rooms look they have been recently refreshed too
- The breakfast was really good, the rooms were good value for money and large enough, also a shower and a bath in the room.
- Good breakfast, comfy bed, staff very accommodating for securing travelling bicycles.
- Free parking, hotel quiet at night, access to room from outside with a small patio, table and chairs, friendly, helpful staff
- Nice relaxed atmosphere, nice setting, made welcome with our 2 dogs. Lovely local produce at breakfast and fruits in desserts.
- The staff are really lovely, nothing is too much trouble. Lovely location too but it is a 20-30 min walk into town although we don't mind that.
- A super place to stay. Peaceful well appointed and not lacking in any amenity you may need. Plenty of parking. The bathroom was excellent with a huge shower and masses of hot water, the only thing was that there wasn't enough washing lotion - but I know if one had asked for more it would be gladly provided. The bed was firm and sloped awkwardly; a quibble based on the opposite to my home mattress which is one of those new style body moulding types. This hotel is a great base for many surrounding attractions including the North coast of Kent, Canterbury, Faversham and the Garden of England countryside. The best thing though, was the service and breakfast - which was friendly & bountiful.
- Staff were excellent, really helpful when I had a disaster. Everything was clean and tidy.
- Staff really friendly and helpful Bar comfortable and Lounge and Dining room
- Beautiful setting. Comfortable room. Excellent breakfast. Large car park.
- The staff were excellent and friendly and we were given the pine cottage instead of a room.loved the views the grounds and your own outside table and chairs even though lots of benches in the grounds and children’s play area.
- Nice food, good breakfast. Friendly staff as usual. Eggs benedict recommended
- Friendly staff who showed us to our room. Modern room and bathroom. Nice countryside location.
- It is well positioned in pleasant location and is well presented and the breakfast was excellent with an excellent choice.
- Good food, great staff convenient location for our travels
- The breakfast was the best we've had, really was good quality and cooked to perfection
Boughton Golf Club
University of Kent
Canterbury WestTrain Station
The Marlowe Theatre
Canterbury East Train Station
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Ashford Eurostar International
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Wingham Wildlife Park
Set in 3 acres of grounds, Judd’s Folly Hotel has a traditional bar, restaurant and a lounge with views over Swale Valley. Historic market town Faversham is just a 5-minute drive away. The relaxed Bar and Conservatory Restaurant overlook the grounds, out towards the Valley and Faversham. The varied menu offers meals made with local produce, and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Rooms are set in the courtyard, converted stable block, the 19th-century hotel and the former 1960's motel. Each bright, modern room has Freeview TV, tea/coffee and a private bathroom. Ground floor rooms with direct car park access are available. Guests are only a 15-minute drive from historic Canterbury, Whitstable and Howletts Zoo. Spectacular Leeds Castle is 25 minutes’ drive through the countryside.