March Cottage, Preston Avenue
- Ideal location from Town Centre- 15 min walk. Parking on site. Very friendly and accommodating hosts.
- Really friendly hosts who made it easy to check in at a time which suited our itinerary. They provided an excellent breakfast - including a good choice of fresh fruits and tasty scrambled eggs. It was nice to sit at a table and chat with the other couple staying there. Very relaxing and comfortable. We had a quiet garden room with its own entrance and very clean en-suite shower room. We would definitely stay here again.
- Very comfortable, great size, All very easy , just what we needed , you could not ask for more. Very friendly. Great value. Big thank you from here.
- Comfortable room in great location. Sarah was very friendly and gave good directions to town which was conveniently near. The room and bathroom were spotlessly clean and the bed was comfy.
- Breakfast was really lovely......especially as Booking.com website incorrectly led me to believe there was breakfast included but Sarah felt she had to do her best for us and so provided an excellent breakfast! Thank you Sarah!
- The owner was friendly and helpful. She kindly cooked a lovely breakfast for me and my elderly father (for an agreed extra amount)
- great location within easy access of the town and all it's amenities. Enjoyed the privacy of my own entrance. The Hosts were truly lovely people. Very friendly, but not invasive.
- Sarah was very welcoming and friendly. Room was lovely. Location was great. Breakfast was excellent.
- Very quiet room in a separate annex on a quiet road
- The location was superb for Access to Faversham, an easy walk or drive. Owner was excellent, always on hand to answer any questions we had. Great place
- A self-contained annexe that had everything that you needed. A great location a short walk from Faversham town centre with on-street parking
- This is a cosy accommodation which was ideal for us. the owner, Sarah, was wonderful she could not have been more helpful. It was a short walk to the town centre but very quiet. Everything was brilliant.
- Lovely host, nice having separate entrance from main house, walking distance to new pub/ restaurant, easy access to motorway and my place of work.
- Owners were nice and helpful and the room very comfortable and clean with coffee/milk/tea etc replenished every day.
- Good breakfast and good company. Nice location. Very helpful hosts.
- Friendly proprietor (and dog). Good breakfast. Convenient location for a wedding in Faversham, a short walk from town centre and close to M2 motorway.
- The hosts were lovely and the room was clean and well-equipped.
- Sarah en Graham leggen hart en ziel in deze B&B. Tijd voor een gezellige babbel. De eitjes bij 't ontbijt worden op alle mogelijke manieren voor jou bereid. Rustige omgeving.
- Heerlijk ontbijt, ruime keuze, alles vers bereid, je mag steeds bij vragen! Fantastische bediening door steeds opgewekte Sarah, onze gastvrouw! Vele nuttige tips verkregen om op verkenning te gaan. Rustige aangename omgeving, uitstekende bereikbaarheid!
- O facto de ser um quarto independente e a simpatia da hospedeira
- Todo genial, la dueña es encantadora e intenta ayudar en todo lo que puede y hacer que te sientas en casa. Todo limpísimo y nuevo. Habitación bonita y cómoda.
Boughton Golf Club
University of Kent
Canterbury WestTrain Station
The Marlowe Theatre
Canterbury East Train Station
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Ashford Eurostar International
Wingham Wildlife Park
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Sandwich Railway Station
March Cottage is located in Faversham, 2.5 mi from the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. March Cottage features free WiFi . Canterbury is 8.7 mi km from March Cottage, while Dover is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 57 mi from March Cottage.