Huntingfield House B&B
Stalisfield road, Eastling, Kent
- Ideal Country setting and far from any town. Nice and peaceful area. The house was a large Country house and very well furnished with some great period items. Horses in the grounds and eggs from the resident hens. The hosts were very nice and breakfast was excellent. Parking was ample in the driveway, just park anywhere you like.
- Wonderful house beautifully furnished Great bedroom too and excellent breakfast
- Emma was very welcoming, she is a fantastic host and an excellent chef. Breakfast was presented well and tasted delicious on both mornings.
- Family really friendly, idyllic peaceful location, brilliant breakfast with home produced honey.
- The isolated location. Very quiet and very dark at night. We stayed in a large room surrounded by joyful birds. Excellent breakfast, especially the second day, Richard. They do cooked, but also offer cereals, fruit, toast and tasty jam. The hosts were very helpful. Finding the proper pub and good advice on cycling to Whitstable. Good Wi-Fi. Proper storage for a race bikes.
- Quiet secluded peaceful comfortable Safe charming accessible welcoming tranquil delicious breakfast pubs nearby with good food
- Very friendly, relaxed and comfortable stay. Good quality ingredients for breakfast and delicious home made jam and honey
- Locally sourced products and excellent preparation resulted in excellent breakfasts each morning. Property location was superb and made it an extremely relaxing location.
- The hosts did an excellent job of welcoming us into their home and were really flexible to fit around our plans, lending us some bikes to explore the countryside and giving a fantastic breakfast!
- Delicious cooked breakfast, friendly hosts, beautiful rural area.
- Excellent breakfast cooked to order. Warm, friendly, helpful proprietor. Peaceful countryside setting. Stylish yet homely Georgian ambience.
- Breakfast Owners Building is stunning Location Bed very comfortable
- Bed comfortable. Food good. Satisfactory as basic b&b certainly not luxury as described.
- Very friendly owners, great location with views.
- eine charmante, im besten Sinne typische englische B&B-Unterkunft mit köstlichem Frühstück und schönem Freisitz im Garten - also uneingeschränkt zu empfehlen.
- Das Frühstück war extrem lecker und reichhaltig. Die Gastgeber haben alle Wünsche erfüllt.
- Hartelijke ontvangst en zeer goed ontbijt in prachtig huis. Onze twin slaapkamer was nogal krap zeker voor lange mensen. Badkamer wat beperkt.
Boughton Golf Club
Ashford Eurostar International
Maidstone Services M20
University of Kent
Sutton Valence Castle
Canterbury East Train Station
The Plough Public House Restaurant
The carpenters Public House Restaurant
Reads Restaurant Restaurant
Favesham Creek Ocean/Sea
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Canterbury WestTrain Station
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Wingham Wildlife Park
Folkestone Central Railway Station