Swan Quay Inn
- Very comfortable beds Excellent stop before ferry crossing Plenty of restaurants and pubs in walking distance
- Breakfast was very good, a huge variety of food an the continental breakfast and all fresh. The location was excellent, only a few minutes from the centre of Faversham but still quiet. The staff were excellent, very helpful and welcoming. The room was very comfortable and spotless.
- It was a really quirky place. Good location and pleasant staff. Our room was enormous and very clean.
- Most amazing four poster bed with roll top bath. Great decor and clean. Fabulous storage opportunities. Plenty of towels. Bottles of water a nice touch, as was coffee machine. Lovely welcome from Clement, very helpful and chatty, as was Lisa at breakfast. Great selection of food at the continental breakfast - cheese, ham, cereal, croissants, eggs, toast, yoghurt...a full range of options without needing a cooked breakfast.
- Our second visit so we knew what to expect all fab.
- The Swan Quay is a small boutique hotel and it met all our requirements. Whilst not all the facilities (bar, restaurant in evening) were available for Monday night, the general standard of the accommodation and friendliness of the staff would mean that I would positively like to stay again.
- A very good selection and helpful member of staff .
- Reception was good. Very friendly and informative. Loved the querkinness of the hotel. Will be better when bar is open as hubby was looking forward to s pint!
- Atmosphere good, staff friendly, lovely comfortable bed, spacious room (5) would highly recommend
- Great location - free parking - access after hours (we were coming back from local rock festival. Friendly staff and good breakfast selection. Faversham is a lovely little town - historical buildings and markets.
- Great location for the town, lovely walks along the countryside
- Quirky boutique b&b, lovely staff , good breakfasts, parking for 8 cars
- + Staff very friendly and welcoming + Good continental breakfast, not tried the cooked breakfast. + Comfortable bed + Free parking next to the building + Amenities in the room, biscuits, tea and coffee makers
- The decor was stunning and the room was extremely comfortable. All the staff were very friendly and welcoming and the continental breakfast was filling and delicious.
- The Decor was lovely, location was great walking distance to the town and the breakfast and staff were great !
- The room was excellent very spacious bed was massive and comfortable . I have stayed in hotels all over the country on a weekly basis and this is the best have stayed in.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, lovely breakfast lots of choice and fresh foods. Bedding and towels spotlessly clean. Good value for money
- Excellent continental breakfast. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Best value for money pub we’ve stayed in...and we’ve stayed in a lot...
- The hotel was lovely and the decor in our room was superb. Very nice place to relax with a loved one.
- Very comfortable bed and very quiet so good nights sleep. Continental breakfast selection included in price was excellent, cereals, fruit, bread, cold meats and cheese, biked and poach d eggs...
- Room a good size and recently refurbished. Large comfortable bed. Host very friendly and helpful. Breakfast very well presented.
Boughton Golf Club
University of Kent
Canterbury WestTrain Station
The Marlowe Theatre
Canterbury East Train Station
Macknade Fine Foods Supermarket
Brogdale Collection Market
Faversham TUE / FRI / SAT Market
Phoenix Tavern Restaurant
Faversham Creek Ocean/Sea
London Southend Airport
London City Airport
London Gatwick Airport
Ashford Eurostar International
Wingham Wildlife Park
Historic Chatham Dockyard
Chatham Train Station
Sandwich Railway Station
Located in Faversham, Swan Quay Inn is a 10-minute walk from Faversham Train Station. It offers self check-in accommodations with free WiFi and a terrace with outdoor furniture. Each room is individually decorated and features a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The bathroom is complete with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bath or shower. The property has a bar. Breakfast is served every morning. The Swan Quay Inn is 10 miles from Canterbury and 21 miles from Elmley National Nature Reserve. Boughton Golf Course is a 9-minute drive away and free public parking is possible on site.